Free eBook about:
ICO LAWS AND COMPLIANCE
ICO Regulations and Legal Framework
Legal Aspects of Cryptocurrency and ICO
Initial Coin Offering
Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) and Cryptocurrencies are attracting investors at an exciting pace, whereas regulatory aspects of ICO and cryptocurrency present major challenges across various nations. This write-up is aimed at discussing legal, tax, accounting, know your customer (KYC), anti-money laundering (AML) and business due diligence aspects for the FinTech (Financial Technology) sector, with a special focus on ICO and Cryptocurrencies.
Download the eBook here.
Global Blockchain Lawyers (www.GlobalBlockchainLawyers.com) is a digital platform to discuss legal issues, latest technology and legal developments, and applicable laws in the dynamic field of Digital Currency, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency and raising capital through the sale of tokens or coins (ICO or Initial Coin Offerings).
Blockchain ecosystem in India is evolving at a rapid pace and a proactive legal approach is required by blockchain lawyers in India to understand the complex nature of applicable laws and regulations.
Technology Business Corporate Lawyers
- How are software patents granted in India?
- Does Indian patent law allow software patents?
- How to apply for software patent in India?
- How to patent a software in India?
- How to patent a mobile application in India?
- What are the examples of software patents in India?
- What is a Provisional Patent Application?
- What are advantages of Filing a Provisional Patent Application?
- How can Patent Search help in determining Patentability of Invention?
- What is the meaning of Patent Pending Status?
Rahul Dev is a Patent Attorney & International Business Lawyer practicing Technology, Intellectual Property & Corporate Laws. He is reachable at rd (at) patentbusinesslawyer (dot) com & @rdpatentlawyer on Twitter
Patent Forum (Munich, Germany) | News Channels | Ministry of Corporate Affairs | ASSOCHAM | FICCI | Brand Licensing India | BioEnergy International
Economic Times | The Hindu | BioSpectrum | International Bar Association | LawAsia | SwissInfo | Global Legal Post | HT Live Mint | Outlook Money